Thigh lift surgery reshapes the thighs by reducing excess skin and fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
If fitness and weight control efforts have not achieved your goals for a body that is firmer, more youthful-looking and more proportionate to your overall body image, a surgical lift may be right for you.
Thigh lifts are not intended strictly for the removal of excess fat. Liposuction alone can remove excess fat deposits where skin has good elasticity and is able to naturally conform to new body contours.
In cases where skin elasticity is poor, a thigh lift along with liposuction may be recommended.
• People whose weight is relatively stable
• Individuals with excess soft tissue along the inner (medial) thigh region and/or the outer (lateral) thigh
• Healthy individuals who do not have medical conditions that impair healing or increase risk of surgery
• Individuals with a positive outlook and realistic goals for what thigh lift surgery can accomplish
• Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle, including proper nutrition and fitness.